NO ONE TRUE ANYTHING’s Denim Jacket from their Debut collection has been crafted from 100% Organic Cotton Denim.
NO ONE TRUE ANYTHING have used a game changing technology called E-Flow.
The E-Flow production process of this Denim Jacket reduces water consumption by 99%.
With a focus on creating a unique piece, the Direct to Film (DTF) print of the Logo and “DEB—UT” has been hand drawn by Founder & Creative Director, Jake.
The distressing and fraying on the arms have been implemented by hand.
The details labels on the hem (left hip) and bottom right side of the back have been made from recycled polyester.
Designer name has been embroidered onto the left chest. Designer name has been implemented onto the buttons using a low relief technique.
This Denim Jacket has been labelled a “Clear winner” – Helen Seamons The Guardian and Observer's menswear editor.
Fit: Oversized and baggy, with dropped shoulders. Take your normal size.
- Unisex Denim Jacket
- Composition: 100% Organic Cotton Denim
- NO ONE TRUE ANYTHING embroidery on the left chest
- Details labels on hem (left hip )+ bottom right side of back recycled polyester
- E-Flow has been used to create a 99% reduction in water
- Distressing and fraying on the arms implemented by hand
- DTF Print Hand Drawn Logo and "DEB—UT" by Jake
- Side slit & breast pockets
- Made in Portugal
Care instructions: Hand Wash Recommended. If using a washing machine wash on a 30° wash & inside out.
SHIPPING 12th DEC 2022
DESIGNED IN LONDON / MADE IN PORTUGAL - 100% ORGANIC FRENCH TERRY COTTON
NOTA COLLECTIONS / FROM 100% ORGANIC GOTS CERTIFIED COTTON / BENEFITS IN ABUNDANCE
100% ORGANIC COTTON
FROM 530GSM / DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU WARM